Re: Bluetooth adapter problem

  • fransmeulenbroeks
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2006
      Bluetooth requires some kernel modules to be loaded. These are loaded
      when the device plugs in (when everything is configured correctly),
      but not upon bootup.

      Depending on your OS variant (you did not tell us that info) you might
      want to add the module(s) to /etc/modules or /opt/etc/modules
      (actually in openslug you might want to create a file in
      /etc/modprobe.d or so and run update-modules).

      FM.