Re: Openslug: Madplay works by MPD does not play? *Resolved*

  • andrewnslu2
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 26, 2006

      Actually since writing the article, I reinstalled the slug with Debian/NSLU2 (the Debian installer version) and have since had MUCH less trouble with modules/dependencies etc. It is a lot more user friendly. Only downside is the kernel is not quite the latest & greatest for NSLU2

      At the moment I am working on automatically downloading podcasts, and transcoding the video podcasts to work on my Sony Erricson K750i phone with ffmpeg. Works great but the slug struggles with AAC encoding with no floating point hardware...

      Artlcle:

      NSLU2 Jukebox

      Website:

      www.hifihacks.com