Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: rsnapshot version 1.2.9

  • Mike (mwester)
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 3, 2006
      Have you run "ipkg update" as the message suggests?

      > http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/unslung/cross/rsync_2.6.7-2_armeb.ipk'
      > Failed to download rsync. Perhaps you need to run 'ipkg update'?
    • mlugassy
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 3, 2006
        Yes..of course I tried the ipkg update command... still gives the same
        error message when I try to install afterwards..

        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Mike \(mwester\)" <mwester@...>

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 3, 2006
          I think the problem is that there is no rsync_2.6.7-2 in the
          /unslung/cross dir...
          how do we get it back there?