RE: [nslu2-linux] Where to buy slug from ?

  • Gregg C Levine
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
      Hello!
      A good guess. That's what I originally thought when I saw how the
      LinkSys site was ignoring the thing on its front. It turns out that
      the company wasn't ignoring the thing. It was spending too much time
      on the impending Wireless boom. Now with the heralded release of the
      latest firmware, we know that they are still supporting it.

      No I was actually implying that the online experience is more
      interesting. Especially since Amazon is trying to hard to become the
      Sears Roebuck of the online shopping world. I normally buy certain
      books from their network of out of print vendors so I immediately
      thought of them first. They do have a good sized electronics
      department.
      --
      Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@...
      ---