Mr. House & NSLU

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006
      I am seeking support and suggestions regarding the installation of Mr.
      House on the NSLU2 device. I have an operational Mr. House install on
      my desktop maching and wish to convert over to the NSLU2. Thus far, I
      have been unable to successfully make the install and operationalize
      the install. I would like to use a USB to Serial converter to run the
      CM11a and have a working most recient version of Unslung in place
      doing backups and other tasks.
      All help and suggestions appreciated.

      Tom