Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: looking for a bricked nslu2

  • Not1ofthePack
    Message 1 of 10 , May 27, 2006
      a picture and phsyically holding it are to different stories.

      Øyvind Repvik <oyvind@...> wrote:
      Not1ofthePack wrote:
      > I want to study the board layout, so I can see if I could do all the
      > mod's to it.  Like the 3 additional usb ports / serial,  to see the
      > memory chip in it and see if it could be upgraded..   I like studing
      > broken electronic, before I go buy one to break open and start moding
      > first thing, that way I do not break it first thing.

      You know there are high-resolution pics of the bare, as well as the
      fully populated PCB in the gallery?
      Of course, this won't help you if you want to test if you can upgrade
      the ram ;-)

      The gallery is at http://www.nslu2-linux.org/gallery/nslu2_pcbs

      Regards,
      Øyvind