problem with php-thttpd server version: 2.25b-5.0.4-1

  • Rasmus Toft Jensen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      Hi there.

      I think i found an error in the php-thttpd server version: 2.25b-
      5.0.4-1

      It seems that the server has a problem when large amounts of data
      are posted to it (around 700 characters and above). Sending less
      data than that appears to make the page work fine I believe that's a
      thttpd problem (since I've never seen that in Apache).

      I have found out using the punbb.org forum

      Can this be true?

      Is there some way to configure it so that it work when more then 700
      characters are postet?

      Anyway, Thanks for the great for on it.

      Rasmus