RE: [nslu2-linux] Re: Has someone broke debianslug ?

  • Chris Watts
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1 8:25 AM
      Yes, it did thanks. First I tried reinstalling Sarge but for some reason it
      didn't want to compile on my PC, eventhough Rod mentioned that the
      autobuilders run Sarge! Then I tried upgrading to Etch and performing the
      make dist-upgrade and that worked fine. I take it didn't like an old
      release.

      Thanks

      Chris

      Message 2 of 7 , May 1 2:15 PM
        All of the nslu2-linux deliverables are built on Debian Sarge.

        -- Rod