MYSQL-Remote management

  • rmarnslu
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2006
      Hi all,

      I'd like to access to my DB but by remote way. I want to see some
      tables from some DB on my MySQL running on NSLU, by ODBC. I install the
      ODBC connector to MySQL in my notebook, but when i try to connect with
      MySQL, giving the server name an name generated by DynDNS, and enabling
      the 3306 port on my router, i always get an error
      [MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver]Can't connect to MySQL server
      on 'My_Name_Address' (10061)

      Anyone tried to do it, and which can should i do to access to my DB.

      TIA

      Rui
    • PLOPPEN98
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007
        Is it possible to remote manage Mysql running on OpenSlug? When i
        connect i get message tha i'm not allowed to do så...... The host
        x.x.x.x does not have permision to connect.