Amule with Slug running Unslung

  • h8dc
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2006
      Does anyone have aMule build and running on Unslung?

      I'm trying. Please let me know if it's a lost cause or not. Would
      save me time. :)

      I have, I believe, all the needed depends either installed or built.
      When I try to ./configure aMule it gives me the error:

      'unable to use zlib - no peer found"

      I have the zlib package installed, but from what I've researched I
      need zlib headers (?). A zlib-devel package is mentioned on other
      sites as a fix for this problem. Can this be added to our unslung
      package inventory?

      TIA
    • ex_student2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
        did you have any success? I'm interested in the same thing.