Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: New firmwork works!

  • Jim Buzbee
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 11, 2004
      On Wed, 11 Aug 2004, David Mitchell wrote:

      > to relevant info would be much appreciated. I did see
      > "Cross-Compiling Adventures"
      > (http://wrt54g.bravehost.com/) and Jim's page about
      > "Linux on the WRT54G", but without trying any of it

      My article on tomshardware.com today goes into what it took to get NFS
      compiled and installed on the box.

      My next article will deal with building an iTunes server which turns out
      to be a bit harder, but doable.

      Jim

      > yet im not sure, are any of the other linksys devices
      > binary-compatible (i.e., so I could make use of any
      > existing docs on building code for those devices)
      >

      > yours,
      > David
      >

      > --- joule360 <joule360@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Of course, eventually we will want to cross compile
      > > the entire
      > > toodlchain for the nslu2 and run all the compiles
      > > there.

      Jim Buzbee "I was gratified to be able to
      jbuzbee@... answer promptly, and I did. I
      http://batbox.org said I didn't know." Mark Twain