Re: ipkg install from unstable - what am I doing wrong?

  • Nic Bedford
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 9 10:49 AM
      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Øyvind Repvik <oyvind@...> wrote:

      > Peter Campion-Bye wrote:
      > > On Sun, 2006-04-02 at 21:43 +0200, Øyvind Repvik wrote:
      > >
      > >> Have you tried wget'ing the correct ipk, then doing ipkg install
      > >> ./zd1211....ipk ?
      > >>
      > >> Regards,
      > >> Øyvind
      > >
      > > Thanks for the quick response - I already tried that, same result, it
      > > starts installing the r52 then goes off and gets the latest one...
      >
      > Odd. Ok, I'll take a look at this tomorrow if I get around to it. Might
      > help sending me a mail so I don't forget ;-)
      >
      > Regards
      > Øyvind Repvik
      > OpenSlug package manager

      I was wondering if you had looked at this yet?

      I am having the same problem, and i have also just bitbacked r59-r2
      and tried installing that, but ipkg still goes and gets r59-r0 even
      thought it's older :(

      root@slug:~# ls
      wireless-tools_28-pre13-r0_armeb.ipk zd1211_r59-r2_ixp4xxbe.ipk
      zd1211_r52-r4_ixp4xxbe.ipk
      root@slug:~# ipkg install ./zd1211_r59-r2_ixp4xxbe.ipk
      Clearing state_want and state_flag for pkg=zd1211 (arch_priority=0
      flag=16 want=2)
      Installing zd1211 (r59-r0) to root...
      Downloading
      http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/openslug/cross/2.7-beta/zd1211_r59-r0_nslu2.ipk