Re: need guidance building Openslug *FIXED*

  • h8dc
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 8, 2006
      Can't say I resolved the problem, but I fixed it here, in that
      OpenSlug finally built! Under CoLinux, I originally installed
      Debian Etch/testing using the image debian-testing-i386-
      netinst.iso. I couldn't get a successful OpenSlug build with that,
      but Unslung built okay. It was after I upgraded the distro,
      using "apt-get update" then "apt-get dist-upgrade", that I was
      finally able to get a successful OpenSlug build.

      Don't know if this helps anyone else, but maybe someone on the
      Development Core Team can see something in my trials and errors.
      :-)

      Now off to try building DebianSlug......

      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Rod Whitby" <list.nslu2-
      linux@...> wrote:

      > This is a known real problem which even has the development core
      team stumped. If anyone works out how to fix this one we will be
      very grateful. It must be environment-triggered, as it does't
      happen to everyone (some people can build it fine every time).