Re: Gallery2 on uNSLUng-6.7 , what's your configuration ? no success

  • Jean-Francois Gosselin
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2006
      Ok, I'm getting there :

      - Firmware Version: V2.3R63-uNSLUng-6.8-beta
      - Gallery2
      - php-thttpd - 2.25b-5.0.4-1 (running on port 80 now)

      Everything works now except Imagemagick , version 6.1.7 doesn't work
      as described in the wiki but 6.1.3 doesn't work either ... It fails
      when I run Test Settings , the path ( /opt/bin ) and the permission
      are set correctly !