Re: [nslu2-linux] ipkg-cl update, "no space left on device" = brick?

  • bill suit
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006
      Thanks Mike. I did add the user "bill" through the web
      interface (I received some good input last week on how
      to add a user, which I followed), including the
      setting of the password. Did not touch root during the
      process.

      Will try this one more time.

      Bill

      http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/unslung/cross/nano_1.2.4-2_armeb.ipk