ctorrent in the 'Files' area

  • stephen_bainbridge
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 10:49 AM
      Is the version of ctorrent in the 'Files' area maintained ? I'm trying
      to download a Mandriva DVD ISO and it's segmentation faulting.
    • Frederic Wenzel
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 2:22 PM
        stephen_bainbridge schrieb:
        > Is the version of ctorrent in the 'Files' area maintained ? I'm trying
        > to download a Mandriva DVD ISO and it's segmentation faulting.

        The DVD ISO file size might be too big for a datatype used. I recently
        had problems "scp"ing a 5 gigabyte file to the box, which probably was
        for the same reason.

        Just a guess.

        Fred