Re: unSlung 5.5 gcc howto

  • Adam Baker
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 1, 2006
      CN <t4chacko@...> writes:

      > Is there a cross compile package for Cygwin. I have cygwin already setup
      > under winxp. I do not have a native linux system, I can easy modify
      >
      > Cordially, Chacko

      I haven't seen any reports of success building the unslung build system under
      cygwin but then I haven't seen any reports of failure either. I use the same
      cross compiler build system (targetting a power pc, not the slug) succesfully at
      work under XP although it does seem a bit slower than running on Linux so it
      would be worth a try.