Re: [nslu2-linux] unSlung 5.5 gcc howto

  • CN
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 31, 2006
      On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 18:49:52 -0800 (PST), bill suit wrote:

      > I don't know the answer to that one. This link will
      > show you a list of what's included though.
      >
      > http://ipkgfind.nslu2-linux.org/details.php?package=unslung-devel&official=&format=
      >
      > HTH,
      > Bill

      I read in one of the msgs here, that the devel pkg better be installed right after unslinging, because there might be conflicts with other utils!! Now I am reluctant to try this, because I have installed a lot of other pkgs already and have been customizing the unSlung for some server application. Too much effort has been installed to take a risk :(

      Cordially, Chacko
    • Adam Baker
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 1, 2006
        CN <t4chacko@...> writes:

        > Is there a cross compile package for Cygwin. I have cygwin already setup
        > under winxp. I do not have a native linux system, I can easy modify
        >
        > Cordially, Chacko

        I haven't seen any reports of success building the unslung build system under
        cygwin but then I haven't seen any reports of failure either. I use the same
        cross compiler build system (targetting a power pc, not the slug) succesfully at
        work under XP although it does seem a bit slower than running on Linux so it
        would be worth a try.