Eciadsl ported to Unslung?

  • Philip Pemberton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      I've got an NSLU2 on order (due to arrive later today, or tomorrow
      depending on when Amazon actually handed it over to the courier) that I'm
      planning to use as an ADSL-to-Ethernet router + webserver + mailserver. The
      ADSL modem I'm planning to use is a Fujitsu FDX310, which uses the "ECIADSL"
      usermode driver.
      I know there's an ECIADSL port for debian-nslu2, but has anyone ported it
      to Unslung? Not that I mind porting it myself, just that I don't want to
      spend ages porting it only to find that someone else has already done it :)

      Thanks.
      --
      Phil. | Kitsune: Acorn RiscPC SA202 64M+6G ViewFinder
      philpem@... | Cheetah: Athlon64 3200+ A8VDeluxeV2 512M+100G