Openshowcenter question

  • Provat
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 2:58 AM
      I have followed each and every method described to install
      openshowcenter. Everything went fine. When i try to access the webpage
      through port 8000. I can see it. All media folders on hdd and the
      softlink been created.
      But when I click on the webpage of openshowcenter, say for example
      "music". It says it can't find media. But , I have already created the
      softlink and put some mp3files on the linked folder on hdd.
      Tried to deinstall everything and reinstalled including apache, but
      always the same result!!
      Any kind of help will be appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Provat