Re: Asterisk + Flash usb stick

  • Juanjo
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
      Corneliu,

      I cannot find neither S99asterisk nor K99asterisk.
      Do you knoe where are they located?

      Cordially
      Juanjo

      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, CORNELIU DOBAN
      <corneliu_doban@...> wrote:

      > Yes. Here is what I did for the asterisk database file (astdb):
      > - in the asterisk startup script S99asterisk:
      > -check if a saved copy of the file exist somewhere on the
      flash and if true make a copy of it in the ramfs
      > - if not already existing, make a soft link to the ramfs copy
      >
      > -in the asterisk stop script K99asterisk
      > - copy the ramfs copy somewhere in the flash
      >
      > What I did for the asterisk database can be applied to any file
      (log, cdr).

      > Like this you will have the file saved in the flash when powering
      down the slug from the button or web interface but not in the case
      of a power failure.

      > Regards,
      > Corneliu
      >

      > Juanjo <jjz@...> wrote: In order to diminish Asterisk
      log "writes" to unslinged flash usb
      > sticks, what would you think if I make a symbolic link ln -s to
      the
      > UNSL2 ram? Would this work?
      >
      > Cordially
      > Juan