Re: Various Unslung questions

  • dustinemptyspace
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 28, 2006
      On which partition are you trying to generate a file greater than 2Gb?
      REMEMBER that on a vfat partition the maximum filesize is 2Gb!
      That could be the reason why also the cat command doesn't work.

      Dustin

      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Rod Whitby"
      <list.nslu2-linux@...> wrote:

      > I can never understand why people complain that instructions on a
      wiki are wrong, instead of just fixing the instructions. That's the
      whole reason why it is a wiki in the first place ...