Re: change root Password on original firmware

  • pacogozalez
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2006
      Thanks Oliver, but i possibly did find another way.

      Using the NSLU2_V23R25_rc_flash.bin.gz firmware on the files section and a
      lot of playing around i finally got telnet root into the nslu2 "flash
      drive only".

      I did have to change the the files on the flash thow. The original setup
      would not work. And starting telnet is still not auto, due to my lack of
      linux knowledge. I do use the http://192.168.1.77/Management/telnet.cgi?
      method for now.

      Seems like i will be able to have my webpage on the nslu2 soon....