RE: [nslu2-linux] Re: Can I use a 256 MB CF card for unslinging to?

  • Gregg C Levine
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2006
      Hello from Gregg C Levine
      Exactly right. The CF card slot is indeed on LUN0 according to the
      SCSI general utilities for my Linux distribution which is running on
      the second disk drive in my XP computer. However double-checking my
      sources, a Staples store in Manhattan by the way, card readers (single
      not double) are now available at reasonable prices from Sandisk. Since
      the actual card will probably be one of theirs I might obtain that
      reader from the same location.

      I'll keep planning this I think. When and if everything works out,
      I'll let everyone know about it. And make a concerted effort to write
      a reasonably easy to follow explanation for the website.
      ---
      Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@...
      ---
      "Remember the Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi