Re: wget problems

  • fransmeulenbroeks
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2006
      For me wget was not working any more.

      Triggered by a suggestion on irc I commented the line with
      --enable-ipv6 (or something like that), dit a bb -cclean wget; bb wget
      took the resulting ipk file, copied to the slug and did an ipkg
      -force-reinstall to get the new wget on my system.

      After that wget and ipkg (from the feeds) started working again.

      Didn't check in my change as I am not sure what other oe systems are
      impacted by this.

      FM