cyradm missing in cyrus-imapd?

  • aspliid
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2006
      I have been running cyrus-imapd on unslung for about 6 months with no
      problems whatsoever. Now I have just moved to OpenSlug 2.7, and here
      it is giving me some trouble. The problem is that the admin tool
      cyradm don't get installed. Without that, I can't create any mailboxes.

      I followed the instructions in
      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/OpenSlug/MailServer

      I have also tried installing the packages from unstable, but still
      same result - no cyradm. Plz help...

      Regards,
      Anders Spliid Hansen