Re: [nslu2-linux] Drive Swap

  • CN
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2006
      Bill,

      I have done this many times, with a couple of different target drives, copying
      from DISK1 running as unSlung to the new drive at DISK2. If you are running
      unSlung, and if you follow this faithfully, you will get there.

      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/FixTheDriveBackupForUnslungFirmware.

      In my case, I have to reboot with booth drives plugged in to see the second
      drive, in order to first format it. I am working on a command line script
      (without using the admin page) which will allow the second drive to be
      pluggedin after boot, do the copy, and then unplug the second drive. But the
      method in the above howto is quite useable.

      Cordially, Chacko