RE: [nslu2-linux] Linux Win

  • Gelan Hopkins
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 29, 2006
      First off, if you just use SAMBA, you'll be fine. If you do need to access
      linux partitions directly on a box, try using a program called explore2fs.
      Works like a wonder. But I'm not sure if you can write to the drives with
      it.

      As to the NTFS thing, You can write to NTFS partitions, you just have a
      small risk of turning your filesystem into spaghetti.

      Gelan Hopkins