Slimserver on Unslung doesn't scan music folder

  • nouveaudad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2006

      I just installed Slimserver 6.2.1 on an unslunged NSLU2 and everything
      works fine except that no music files or playlists are found after I
      click on the Rescan button.

      The path to the music folder must be correct because the folder opens
      right away when I click on Browse Music Folder and I can see the mp3
      files listed. I can even play them on the SqueezeBox2 in the living room.

      I can also create and save playlists, but everything is gone after I
      click on Rescan.

      Does anybody know what is hapening? Any suggestion would be more than
      welcome.