Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: Linksys releases new nslu2 firmware

  • Jim Buzbee
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 2004
      I went ahead and bit-the-bullet and installed the new firmware. It
      still has telnet.cgi
      available. Time will tell (pun intended) if it really corrects the time
      problems on
      the box.

      I added a new link to this group a few days ago :

      http://www.culcon.com/~henry/nslu2.html

      Henry Culver compiled ntpclient and adjtime for the box and the
      binaries are
      available on his page. He also found out some interesting things about
      the libm on the box...

      Jim