Admin access through Windows

  • Edd
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2005
      I've somehow managed to screw up admin access to my disk through Windows.
      I can see admin OK in the Web based interface and can navigate fine,
      and I can see the public area OK in Windows and the Web Based interface.
      I set the admin password back to default and still cannot access ADMIN
      1 via Windows, and I want to access this area to move some folders
      around (Basically out of the public area)
      Can anyone shed any light?

      (I'm using the stock firmware V2.3R24)