Re: [nslu2-linux] Smoothwall on a slug?

  • Aaron Wolfe
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2005
      smoothwall is just a pretty web interface to other software that does run on the slug..  iptables, netfilter, tc etc..  so you could have the capabilites but I don't think the web interface to them will be easy to get working.
      on the other hand, I do have webmin working on my opendebianslug, and it has a firewall module to do web based admin of iptables at least.
      -Aaron

      On 12/30/05, Seek And Ye Shall Recieve <techieadam@...> wrote:
      I'm wondering if the Slug has enough horsepower to run a smoothwall
      distro....

      http://www.smoothwall.org/

      Would be neat to have a nice firewall that is web manageable. :)

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS