ipkg keeps filling flash

  • Brandon
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2005
      When I run ipkg to install ctorrent and openssl (and I'm sure any
      packages for that matter), it still uses some flash to install,
      therefore, I'll get the classic 'No space left on device' error. I
      have unslung to the drive and I want to install some packages, but I'm
      having no luck. I figured out that it was downloading the temp file
      to /tmp/ipkg-(random stuff) but I finally changed the temp directory
      to somewhere on hdd, but then, it still fills flash with .list files.
      Can anyone help me so it doesnt do this?