New Database Table added: "Gmail Invites"

  • rwhitby
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2004
      I have added a database table for advertising Gmail invites that you
      might have. Please use this table instead of emailing the list.

      Any further gmail invite emails to the list will be considered off-
      topic and will put the sender at risk of being banned.

      Please use the new facility provided to distribute your spare invites.