Component MCP120-450DI for PowerOn in The Netherlands

  • jaapgordijn
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2005

      The HOWTO explaining a modification to slug requires a MCP120-450DI.
      Does anyone know where this component can be obtained in The Netherlands?

      Best regards,

      -- Jaap Gordijn
    • roelof t Hooft
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "jaapgordijn" <gordijn@c...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > The HOWTO explaining a modification to slug requires a MCP120-450DI.
        > Does anyone know where this component can be obtained in the
        Netherlands ?

        Farnell sells it. But you might also find a reset supervisor
        like this one from Maxim or TI.

        roelof
      • Jean-Fabrice [gmail]
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
          I got mine for free through the Microchip Sample Program. It tooks 2
          weeks to arrive in France but it arrived :)

          jeanfabrice