Latest developer Slug purchase

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2005
      We have spent another $90 of your donations on a slug for Joey Hess.
      Joey writes:

      "I'm a lead developer of the Debian Installer project and I want to get
      Debian installing on the slug using the standard installer. I also am
      familiar with some tools from $DAYJOB that can be used to create tiny
      jffs2 images containing the parts of Debian that are used to perform a
      specific task, and in the longer term I hope to make these generally
      available for users of this type of hardware so they can run Debian
      derived systems on it without a disk."

      -- Rod
    • Brian Wood
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 28, 2005