Re: [nslu2-linux] Re-flash NSLU2

  • Brian Wood
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2005
      Seems to me like you have answered your own question :-)

      If you can get your slug into upgrade mode using the reset switch
      method you can then (re)flash it with upslug or any other tool.

      You are only in real trouble if it will not go into upgrade mode,
      only then will you have to go deeper into things.