How do you update ipkg itself?

  • doug_knabe
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2005
      How does one update ipkg itelf? Ipkg upgrade didn't seem to do it.

      I have two slugs. One is over a year old and was recently upgraded
      from unslung 3.x to 5.5. Both unsling and slingover scripts were run.
      Ipkg ugrade was run, however IPKG remains at version version 0.99.130.

      The second slug was ugraded from stock Linksys firmware directly to
      unslug 5.5. On that box, ipkg is version 0.99.148.

      Could not find the answer on the wiki.

      Thanks,
      Doug