ipkg connection timeouts

  • Ruud Senden
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hello,

      As of last week I'm the owner of an NSLU2. I've succesfully installed
      OpenSlug, but I'm having trouble installing packages due to connection
      timeouts. The same happens on my PC, so it's not a nslu2-related
      problem.

      Are more people having trouble accessing ipkg feeds? Are any mirrors
      available, preferably in The Netherlands/Europe? How would I configure
      ipkg to use a mirror?

      With kind regards,
      Ruud Senden.
    • vurbano1@cox.net