15 Gmail Invites to give away!

  • Eugene
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
      I know that this is offtopic, but this is one of my favorite groups
      and because of that I would like to offer something back to the community.

      This said, if anyone wants/needs an invite to Gmail (read more about
      it here - http://gmail.google.com/gmail/help/about.html) please send
      an email to 'eyahoo (at) gmail .dot. com' ('(at)'='@','.dot.'='.')
      with subject along the lines of "Gmail for me!".

      DO NOT SPAM THIS GROUP ASKING ME FOR THE INVITE! I will only give
      invites to those who can follow instructions.

      First come, first serve!

      Eugene
    • Eugene
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2004
        Sorry guys, but I don't have any left. This message has generated
        quite a number of responses and I could only take care of 16 of them.

        Please don't email me asking for another invite, I don't have any, sorry!

        Who knows, maybe another person with some invites will come forward or
        I will get my next batch sooner then I thought.

        Eugene

        P.S. 34 people asked so 18 people didn't get an invite, don't feel bad
        if you are one of them.
      • Greg Lawler
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 2004
          I have some left, email me...
          The first 6 emails get an invite, the rest get flamed :)

          Greg

          --
          ____________________________________
          Greg Lawler
          Sorry guys, but I don't have any left. This message has generated
          quite a number of responses and I could only take care of 16 of them.

          Please don't email me asking for another invite, I don't have any,
          sorry!

          Who knows, maybe another person with some invites will come forward or
          I will get my next batch sooner then I thought.

          Eugene

          P.S. 34 people asked so 18 people didn't get an invite, don't feel bad
          if you are one of them.

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • David Ondzes
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 2, 2004
            I have some gmail invites that I can hand out and will give them to
            those people who can release a custom firmware for those of us who
            don't have the time to do make our own :)
          • David Davis
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 2, 2004
              Lets not turn this into a gmail give away mailling list. These
              invites could be put to use by giving them out to people that
              contribute to nslu2.

              David

              --
              David Davis
              Perl Programmer
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 2, 2004
                That was directed at Eugene, not David O.
                Sorry

                --
                David Davis
                Perl Programmer
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 2, 2004
                  I've got 4 if anyone wants them

                  On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 10:49:18 -0700, David Davis <david.davis@...> wrote:
                  > That was directed at Eugene, not David O.
                  > Sorry
                  >

                  > On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 09:35:11 -0700, David Davis <david.davis@...> wrote:
                  > > Lets not turn this into a gmail give away mailling list. These
                  > > invites could be put to use by giving them out to people that
                  > > contribute to nslu2.
                  > >
                  > > David
                  > >

                  > > On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 12:19:06 -0400, David Ondzes <dao@...> wrote:
                  > > > I have some gmail invites that I can hand out and will give them to
                  > > > those people who can release a custom firmware for those of us who
                  > > > don't have the time to do make our own :)
                  > > >

                  > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
                  > > >

                  > > --
                  > > David Davis
                  > > Perl Programmer