Re: [nslu2-linux] NSLU2-Linux state of the project

  • George Styles
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2005
      Hi,

      Can i take this oppotunity to say a huge thanks to everyone who helped make OpenSLUG (my version of choice) possible.

      The slug with the is is a hugely useful device :) i use a pair of them for file serving, remote backup (rsync from work to home and vice versa), home control (X10 heyu), and "ghetto" vpn using ssh tunnels. Im planning to build a audio streamer using a 3rd slug, when I see a nice cheep one on ebay (i paid £35 for my last one :)

       cant wait for 3.0 (and hope it fixes the ethernet framing error issue with the hub my workplace uses, so I can dump the external USB network adapter)

      :)