Re: [nslu2-linux] New to SLUG'ing - Would like some detailed help

  • Brian Wood
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 27, 2005
      Hmmm... Then you have the same setup I do. I'll have to try harder I
      guess, OTOH Belkin may have used more than one chipset without
      changing the model number. I'll post the answer when I finally figure
      it out.

      Now that I've got my new mailserver up (postfix on a slug of course),
      I'll have more time for trying to get a hub working on a different slug.

      Just waiting for DNS changes to propogate right now :-)