monotone and monotone list unknown

  • John Bowler
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2005
      I just noticed that the nslu2-linux build system has a significant
      number of old files in its openembedded directory - files which
      should have been deleted or renamed in recent monotone commits are
      still there.

      This causes really weird build behaviour - for example an old
      version of DB was being built. I've removed these files, but
      anyone who builds from monotone should check periodically that
      the same thing hasn't happened to the local openembedded tree:

      cd openembedded
      monotone list unknown
      monotone list missing

      (both should output nothing) and:

      monotone diff

      to see if there are any changes in the tree.

      John Bowler <jbowler@...>