1000 messages in one month!

  • rwhitby
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      A good measure of the success of a community project is the amount of
      high-quality communication that happens.

      We've hit 1000 messages (most of which are very high quality) in a
      single month.

      Congratulations!

      We've also hit over USD$600 in our donation drive, and the recipiend
      of the second serial-enhanced NSLU2 is about to be announced (more on
      that later).