      From: nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com [mailto:nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Richard Hayes
      Sent: Saturday, 1 October 2005 1:45 PM
      To: nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [nslu2-linux] I will pay for help with new app for nslu2 or WRT54

      Dear list,

      I want to capture data from a serial port on some electronic monitoring
      equipment and modify it into a structured XML message. Then is will be sent
      to a Corba-based server.

      My initial thoughts are to use curl but any thoughts or suggestions are
      appreciated.

      All the software will naturally be LGPL / GPL.

      regards,

      Richard Hayes
      Orbit Australia
      +(61-2) 9209 4025
      +(61) 0414 618 425

      How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE
      with Yahoo! Photos http://uk.photos.yahoo.com

      Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job). Welcome to the Sweet Life.
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/O7EolB/TM