8597Re: armeb debian package status

  • mbanditt
    Sep 15, 2005
      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Lennert Buytenhek <buytenh@w...>
      wrote:
      > On Wed, Sep 14, 2005 at 11:47:38AM -0000, mbanditt wrote:
      >
      > > My favorite missing package is: hpoj-0.91
      >
      > Added.
      >

      > cheers,
      > Lennert

      Thanks!

      Yesterday I already tried to compile it with apt-src. Worked perfectly!

      Unfortunately, the package does not work fully. The probing for
      attached printers does not find any (although the printer is shown
      with lsusb and works as a raw printer with cups). Copying a hpoj
      configuration file from a desktop to the slug leads to a working
      scanning functions, but no printing so far. Furthermore, scanning
      blocks the usb port forever, so after one scan no more printing via
      cups is possible.

      This only as an info to whom it concerns. I will try your package.

      Cheers,

      Michael
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic