8535Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: armeb debian package status

  • Lennert Buytenhek
    Sep 12, 2005
      On Fri, Sep 02, 2005 at 02:24:22PM +0200, Inge Bjørnvall Arnesen wrote:

      > > I think I"m building the last of the dependencies now,
      > > then the main package should build.
      >
      > G2 - where is your repo? Only have Lennert's in my sources.list and it
      > has not been updated since he left, so I guess you have your own?

      debian.nslu2-linux.org now points to dyoung's repository, while my
      repository is still at sukurys.wantstofly.org. However, I regularly
      push to and pull from dyoung's repo, so the two should be in sync most
      of the time.

      > Also - what about webmin? It should be nothing to compile, but it
      > depends on Perl but that should be ok?

      Added to the list.

      --L
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic