5960Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: apache worker MPM

  • Josh Parsons
    May 2, 2005
      On Mon, 2005-05-02 at 09:51 +0200, Spoettel Otmar wrote:

      > Please, can you tell me (us), what options i must edit/add/remove in
      > the httpd.conf to tune my ready apache installation to the worker mode?

      They are the options mentioned by Franz Ks, in an earlier email. If you
      can't figure this out yourself from reading httpd.conf, then you should
      probably just (I)nstall the new copy of httpd.conf when you install the
      apache ipk.

      --
      Josh Parsons
      Philosophy Department