5955Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: apache worker MPM

  • Franz Ks
    May 2, 2005
      Hi,

      the only changes concerning the mpm in httpd.conf was
      done in release 53-8 under # worker MPM

      [root@naslug apache2]$ diff httpd.conf_org_2.0.53-7
      httpd.conf_org_2.0.53-8
      134,137c134,137
      < StartServers 2
      < MaxClients 150
      < MinSpareThreads 25
      < MaxSpareThreads 75
      ---
      > StartServers 1
      > MaxClients 25
      > MinSpareThreads 2
      > MaxSpareThreads 5

      Parameters are working well for me. Output of top is a
      little bit confusing with 25 processes consuming each
      50% of (shared) memory.

      Franz

      --- Spoettel Otmar <otmar.spoettel@...> wrote:
      > "Josh Parsons" <jbparsons@...>
      > wrote...
      > > You can upgrade to the new apache with "ipkg
      > update; ipkg install
      > > apache". If you were already running apache, you
      > should either
      > > (I)nstall the distributed httpd.conf, or edit your
      > existing one to
      > > tune
      > > the worker MPM parameters.
      > Hello Josh,
      >
      > thank you for your great work!
      > Please, can you tell me (us), what options i must
      > edit/add/remove in
      > the httpd.conf to tune my ready apache installation
      > to the worker mode?
      >
      > Thank you!
      >
      > Otmar

      http://mail.yahoo.com