5952Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: SquirrelMail & cyrus-imapd; Anyone with success?

    May 1, 2005
      On 5/2/05, audiobetterwork <trogscave@...> wrote:
      > Yes Rod, I would be glad to. If no one else does, I was planning on
      > doing just that as soon as I got it fully up and running. But I still
      > can't log into SquirrelMail. Regardless, I suppose I could create a
      > wiki page that could be a "workinprogress"... and maybe as time goes
      > by, I could fully get it working myself as well as help others.

      Please do so - you might find that someone else adds the critical
      piece of information to your work-in-progress page, which solves the
      problem for you.

      That's the power of the wiki. Add pages early and often, and others
      will finish them off for you :-)